Follow the footsteps of Jesus Christ, from the moment of his birth to his death and subsequent resurrection.
Along with our dedicated Christian tour guide, this Christian Pilgrimage tour package offers you the opportunity to experience the Holy Land in a unique way.
Our Christian guides will dive into the stories of the holy bible while you will visit holy sites.
Moreover, all of the tours in this package are private – only you and your companions!
The package includes many special activities which will enhance your pilgrimage to the Holy Land such as wedding renewal ceremony for the Christian Couples and Baptize in the Jordan river.
Day 1: Arrival and VIP Service
The first day is mostly dedicated to your arrival and mostly depends on your flight time.
With our Airport VIP Service, upon of your arrival, a representative will escort you from the plane to passport control in a VIP vehicle.
You will be escorted through all incoming procedures, luggage collection, immigration, customs, etc..
Useful Information: Airport VIP Club Assistance service
Day 2: Bethlehem – the birth of Jesus
Bethlehem is indeed the place where it all began, with the birth of the Son of God to the Virgin Mary. This day is dedicated to discovering the place where he was born and learning about the story of the Nativity.
- We will begin the day with a Drive towards Bethlehem in the West Bank(Passports will be required during this day)
- On the way, we will stop at the Herodium – ancient fortifications built by King Herod the Great.
- Cross the border and arrive in the City of Bethlehem.
- Visit the Nativity Church, the birthplace of Jesus and Manger Square.
- Optional: Souvenir shopping from Christian families – Olive wood Christmas Nativities (very popular) – Jerusalem wooden or diamond crosses.
- Visit The Shepard’s Field: Where the Angel appeared to the Shepard’s’ announcing the Birth of Jesus
- Overnight at Jerusalem
Useful Information: Church of Nativity in Bethlehem
Day 3: Jerusalem: Temple Mount and Wailing wall
After the Holy Family fled to Egypt as a result of the event known as the Massacre of the innocence, they had later returned to the Holy Land, passing near the Holy City of Jerusalem. There, at the age of Twelfth, young Jesus visited the Holy Temple of Jerusalem.
During this day we will dive into the history of the temple and visit the Temple Mount – the place believed to be the site of the Second Temple.
- Geopolitical Tour of Jerusalem
- The Western Wall and the tunnels
- The Jewish Quarter
- Visit the city of David and Davidson center
- Tasting tour in Machane Yehuda Market
- Visit Ein Karem – the hometown of John the Baptist
- Overnight at Jerusalem
Day 4-5: Jesus Childhood and Ministry in the Galilee
From Jerusalem, eventually, the Holy Family had reached Nazareth in the land known as the Galilee.
Most of Jesus Childhood and Ministry was spent around Northern Israel, and many of his famous miracles had been performed there.
Both Nights will be spent in Tiberias
- Early in the morning, we will drive north to the city of Nazareth – the hometown of Christ
- Start with a visit to the Church of Annunciation and Mary’s well
- Then, we continue to the Church of St. Joseph.
- Proceed to the Nazareth village – an exact recreation of the ancient hometown of Christ.
- Continue east for a visit in the famous Mount Tabor and Church of Transfiguration
- Visit the Wedding Church in Cana where Jesus had turned water into wine during a wedding
- Optional wedding vows renewal Ceremony at the Cana Wedding Church
- Visit the Church of the Mount of Beatitudes – where Christ had delivered the Sermon on the Mount.
- Visit the ancient fishing village of Capernaum
- Visit the Church of St. Peter in Capernaum
- Visit Caesarea Philippe and Banias National Park
- Boat Chapel of Mary Magdalene
- Enjoy Sea of Galilee Boat Ride
- Home Hospitality with Israel’s Christian Arab Family
Day 6: Jericho
In Matthew 3:13-17, we are told the Jesus was baptized around the site known to us as Qaser El Yehud(Castle of the Jew).
This location is located near Jericho, the most ancient city in the world and this day will be dedicated to visiting this Area.
- Leave Galilee to visit Kibbutz Kinneret and Kibbutz Dgania
- Proceed to Jericho: the Oldest City in the World
- Enjoy the view of the Dead Sea and Jericho from the famous Mount of Temptation – where Jesus was tempted by the Devil.
- Visit the Jorden River – Baptismal site (Qasr al-Yahud) and attend a baptize ceremony in the river
- Hike in Wadi Qelt towards the Monastery of Saint George of Choziba
- Enjoy a Bedouin Hospitality experience and Camel Riding
Day 7-8: Jerusalem: Jesus last days in Mount Olives and
Jesus’ eventually returned to Jerusalem, entering the Golden gate on the back of a white donkey – fulfilling the prophecy from the Old Testament about the coming of the Messiah.
Jerusalem was also the site where he was betrayed by Judah of Kiriath, and subsequently captured and crucified by the Romans.
- We will start the day with a helicopter tour above the cities of Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- Ascend to the Famous Mount of Olives which will grant us with a panoramic view of the Old City of Jerusalem: Explaining the History of Jerusalem as of 18th Century BC until today.
- Discover The Chapel of the Ascension: where Jesus ascended to heaven
- Visit Pater Noster: Where the Lord taught his disciples “the Lord’s Prayer” and Dominus Flevit: Where Jesus wept and prophesized the destruction of Jerusalem
- Explore the Gardens of “Gethsemane” and the Church of all Nations, where Jesus spent his last night, and where he was betrayed by Judas of Kiriath.
- Visit the tomb and Church of the Virgin Mary, located at the bottom of the mount.
- Drive to Mt. Zion for a visit to the room of the Last Supper and Tomb of King David.
- Discover the St. Peter in Gallicantu Church and The high priest “Caiafa’s” house, where Jesus was imprisoned, and where Peter denied Jesus 3 times.
- Walk the Via Dolorosa (the way of the cross): Walk the 14 stations from where Jesus was condemned till Crucifixion and Resurrection
- Visit the Church of Holy Sepulchre – the last station of the cross the mainly agreed site of Jesus burial and resurrection
- Explore the Garden Tomb of Jesus – an alternative suggested site of the Burial and Ressurection of Christ according to some scholars.
Day 9: Departure day, optional Jaffa half day tour
This day will be dedicated to your departure.
- Optional – If time permits, we can conduct an additional half day tour visit in Jaffa – the most ancient port in the world
- Transfer to TLV airport
- VIP Assistance Service for your departure