The following 5 Days Holy Land tours Package takes you for a visit to the beautiful Deserts of the Holy Land.
On our journey, we will tour many sites along the way from Jerusalem to Petra and Wadi Rum.
These include the National Parks of Ein Gedi, Masada, and Qumran Caves.
However, the most important thing to do when you tour in the Holy Land is to have a Christian tour guide and we provide you with such during your visit.
You find more information in the about us page or check information about our Christian tour guides in the following page.
We had also included some special activities and services in this holy land vacation packages
Thus, we will be able to spice up your trip and provide you with an unforgettable experience.
Such activities include Camel Riding, Jeep Ride, Geopolitical Tour, and others!
Holy Land VIP Tours help you feel the real Holy Land through history and bible!
Day 1: The old city of Jerusalem and Mt. Olives
This day is mainly determined on the hour of your arrival.
It is possible to include a VIP Airport Assistance Service that will fasten the arrival experience.
- Begin with Geopolitical Tour of Jerusalem – A great way to open the tour in the Holy Land, as thus you will be able to truly understand the situation of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict which tumbles the lives of the Locals: Both Jews and Arabs
- Visit the Western Wall, the most sacred worship site for Jews and the excavations of the underground tunnels
- Proceed to the famous Temple Mount and Dome of the Rock – one of the most iconic symbols of Jerusalem
- Stroll through the streets of the old city including the Jewish and Christian Quarters, and hold the cross as you walk the famous Via Dolorosa
- Visit Mount Zion including the Tomb of David and the Room of the Last Supper
- Proceed for a visit Mount of Olives and discover the famous Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations
- Spend the night in Jerusalem
Useful Links: VIP Airport Assistance Service, Church of all nations, Temple Mount
Day 2: Qumran, Masada and night in Petra
- Check out and depart through the Judean desert towards the shores of the Dead Sea
- Drive to Mount Scopus, Passing by the campus of Hebrew University
- Enjoy the amazing view to the east of the Biblical mountains of Moab until we will reach the shores of the Sea
- Stop at the Caves of Qumran. Back in 1948 a Bedouin boy herding his sheep discovered the Dead Sea Scrolls
- Ascend to the Ancient fortress of Masada either on the Cable car or walk the famous “Snake Path”
- Spend the night in Petra
Useful Links: About Masada National Park
Day 3: Tour in the Ancient City of Petra
- Check out the Hotel in Petra
- Spend the day at beautiful Petra which is believed to have been settled as early as 9,000 BC, and was possibly established in the 4th century BC as the capital city of the Nabataean kingdom.
- Spend another night in Petra
- Depart to Wadi Rum
- Night in Petra
Day 4: Discover Wadi Rum
- Checkout and begin the visit of Wadi Rum
- Discover Wadi Rum, also known as the Valley of the Moon (Wādī al-Qamar) – a valley cut into the sandstone and granite rock in southern Jordan.
- Enjoy an unforgettable Jeep Ride in Wadi Rum
- Spend the night in the Luxurious Bubble Tent Camp in Wadi Rum.
Day 5: Depart Home and optional Visit to Amman
This day will be focused on your departure home. A VIP Assistance service to accompany you through the Check-in Process in the Airport is also available at your will.
- Check Out from Wadi Rum Bubble Tent Resort
- If you book your flight home from Amman airport and time allows, we will be able to tour the city of Amman
- Alternatively, we will depart back to Tel Aviv/Ramon Airport for your Flight Home.