Day 1: Airport VIP Service for your Arrival
The first day is mostly dedicated to your arrival and mostly depends on your flight time.
With our Airport VIP Service, upon of your arrival, a representative will escort you from the plane to passport control in a VIP vehicle.
You will be escorted through all incoming procedures, luggage collection, immigration, customs, etc..
Useful Links: More information about our Airport VIP Service.
Depending on the flight time, we can determine if we have time to do some touring on the first day and where to check you in.
One of our leading Christian tour guides will accompany you for the entire tour, find out more about them in the following link.
Day 2: From ancient Jaffa to the magnificent North
- Visit Emmaus Nicopolis where Jesus is said to have appeared after his death.
- Visit The Ella Valley, where King David killed Goliath.
- We will do a tour in Jaffa, possibly the world’s oldest port city. It has been inhabited since the Early Bronze Age and is mentioned four times in the Hebrew Bible and new testament.
- Later, we depart on our Journey to the Galilee.
- On the way, we stop at Caesarea National Park, a magnificent city and port built by Herod the Great.
- Then, we will continue to Haifa and Visit Stella Maris – the cave where Prophet Elijah lived
- Visit the glorious Bahai’ Gardens and have a view of the Haifa Bay from The Baha’i beautiful terraces.
- Christian Hospitality (A special dinner experience at a Christian family house (good middle eastern homemade food).
- Spend the night in the Galilee.
Day 3 – The Golan Height
- Jeep Tour at the Golan Heights to explore the area and understand the reason behind the conflict between Israel and Syria.
- Visit Birkat Ram: or Ram Lake (a large, natural reservoir that is located in the crater of a dormant volcano. The lake is round in shape and receives water from underground springs and rainwater.)
- Proceed to Caesarea Phillippi: Banias (Paneas), an impressive Greco-Roman city located near a flowing spring – one of the sources of the Jordan river, on the foothills of the Hermon mountain.
- Metulla: the most northern town in Israel
- Mount Bental: an extinct volcano and stands an impressive 1,171 meters above sea level, offering some of the most spectacular views in the region.
- spend the night in Galilee
Day 4-5: Follow Jesus Ministry in the Galilee
- Around the Sea of Galilee: you will enjoy a Boat ride in tradition boats similar to the ones Jesus used.
- Stop at the new Visitors Center at the ancient city of Migdal (Magdala) the home of Mary Magdalena whom Jesus had cleansed of seven demons and later was with him at the crucifixion and resurrection. See the remains of a Synagogue used during the times of Jesus.
- Church of the Beatitudes: The location of the astonishing “Sermon on the Mount”
- Visit the Church of Multiplication: the miracle of the Fish and Loaf
- St. Peter Primacy: Where Jesus appeared to his disciple after the resurrection and appointed St Peter to Lead the Church
- Proceed to Bethsaida: An Ancient Fishing Village on the shore of the Sea of Galilee. It is known as the birthplace of three of the Apostles Peter, Andrew, and Philip. Jesus himself visited Bethsaida and performed several miracles there.
- Kursi: an archaeological site containing the ruins of a Byzantine monastery and identified by tradition as the site of Jesus’ “Miracle of the Swine”. The site is now an Israeli national park located in the Israel-occupied side of the Golan Heights.
- Capernaum (Jesus Town): Last 3 years of Jesus life, where the Lord started his ministry – finding the disciples – St. Peter house – The Synagogue where Jesus preached.
- spend the night in Galilee
- At next day Visit a winery.
- A tour to Cana village and visit Cana Wedding Church (Jesus 1st miracle – turning water to wine).
- Wedding vows renewal ceremony at the Church(Optional)
- City of Nazareth, the childhood town of Christ, we will visit the Church of Annunciation (the House of Mary where the Angel appeared and announced the coming of Christ, also the Church of St. Joseph (the house of Joseph and his carpentry shop)
- Mount Tabor: Mount of Transfiguration: The Transfiguration of Jesus is an event reported in the New Testament when Jesus is transfigured and becomes radiant in glory upon a mountain
- Tel Megiddo: the site of the ancient city of Megiddo whose remains form a tell, situated in northern Israel near Kibbutz Megiddo, about 30 km south-east of Haifa. Megiddo is known for its historical, geographical, and theological importance, especially under its Greek name Armageddon.
- spend the night in Galilee
Day 6: Christian tour in Jericho – the most ancient city in the World
- Leave Galilee to visit Kibbutz Kinneret and Kibbutz Dgania.
- Proceed to Jericho: the Oldest City in the World – Enjoy Mt. of Temptation View
- Visit the Jorden River – Baptismal site (Qasr al-Yahud).
- Discover the nearby Wadi Qelt and the Monastery of Saint George.
- Drive to Massada. an ancient fortress in southern Israel’s the Judean Desert.
- Continue to Ein Bokek and spend the night at one of its resorts and enjoy the Dead Sea
- spend the night in Ein Bokek
Day 7: Massada & Qumran National Park
- Wake up early to enjoy the astonishing sunrise in Massada.
- Check out and continue to Qumran National Site: The place where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found
- Optional in Qumran: Ahava Shopping (moisturizing Dead Sea mineral body lotions, anti-aging skincare, sun care, men’s skincare products & foot and hand creams, etc.)
- On the way to Jerusalem stop at “The Good Samaritan Museum”
- Proceed to Jerusalem and spend the night there.
Useful Links: Information about Masada National Park
Day 8: Israel’s National Museum and the City of Bethlehem
- Visit the Israel Museum and shrine of the book in Jerusalem, where the Dead Sea Scrolls are exhibited, and view a large Model of Jerusalem, as it used to look in the 2nd Temple period.
- Drive to the City of Bethlehem, Visit the Nativity Church, the birthplace of Jesus and the Manger Square.
- Optional: Souvenir shopping from Christian families – Olive wood Christmas Nativities (very popular) – Jerusalem wooden or diamond crosses.
- Visit The Shepard’s Field: Where the Angel appeared to the Shepard’s’ announcing the Birth of Jesus
- spend the night in Jerusalem
Day 9 & 10 & 11: Explore the Holy City of Jerusalem
We will spend those three days visiting as much as we can from the most important Christian sites in Jerusalem.
- Tour in Mount of Olives: Panoramic view of the Old City of Jerusalem, explaining the History of Jerusalem as of 18th C BC until today.
- Visit the Chapel of the Ascension: where Jesus ascended to heaven and the Church of Pater Noster: Where the Lord taught his disciples “the Lord’s Prayer”
- Discover the Dominus Flevit: Where Jesus wept and prophesized the destruction of Jerusalem
- Visit Church of all Nations “Gethsemane”: Last night of Jesus, where he was arrested/betrayed by Judah’s and The tomb of the Virgin Mary.
- Walk the Via Delarosa (the way of the cross): Walk the 14 stations from where Jesus was condemned till Crucifixion and Resurrection (Christian and Muslim Quarter’s)
- Visit the burial and Ressurection site of Jesus Christ at the Holy Sepulcher Church.
- Enjoy traditional lunch in the Old City of Jerusalem.
- Visit the Jewish QTR and the Western Wall also known as the Wailing wall (the Holiest Site for the Jews)
- Walk to Mt. of Zion and visit the Tomb of King David and the Room of the famous Last Supper.
- The St. Peter in Gallicantu Church: The high priest “Caiafa’s” house, where Jesus was imprisoned, and where Peter denied Jesus 3 times
- Visit the Garden Tomb of Jesus Christ – a proposed alternative burial and Ressurection site of Christ.
- Visit The Kenneset, the US Embassy, and Yad Vashem Memorial Museum – dedicated for keeping the memory of the 6 million Jews who lost their lives during the horrors of the Holocaust.
- Explore the Herodium – a major archaeological site, featuring an impressive palace dating to the time of King Herod the Great.
- Discover the Tower of David and enjoy a Light and Sound show.
- Visit the iconic Machane Yehuda Market and enjoy a unique Food tasting tour.
- During those days, you will spend the nights in one of Jerusalems Hotels.
Day 13: Discover Petra – a city carved into a cliff
- Check out and Depart the Hotel to Petra.
- Stop at Amman, the Capital city of Jordan for a visit to the city.
- Spend the rest of the day at beautiful Petra which is believed to have been settled as early as 9,000 BC, and was possibly established in the 4th century BC as the capital city of the Nabataean kingdom.
- Spend the night in Petra
Day 14: Wadi Rum
- Check out and Depart the Hotel to Wadi Rum.
- Spend the day at Wadi Rum, also known as the Valley of the Moon (Wādī al-Qamar) is a valley cut into the sandstone and granite rock in southern Jordan.it is the largest wadi in Jordan.
- spend the night at the Luxury Bubble tent camp in Wadi Rum.