Join a 1 Day Galilee and Jaffa Christian to experience one of our best combinations for Private tour in the Holy Land.
This is a unique experience, offered for our fellow Christians and Non-Christians alike.
Follow the footsteps of our Lord Jesus Christ in the land of the galilee and finish the tour in the ancient port city of Jaffa.
Galilee and Jaffa Christian tour, like all of our tours, is led by our certified and experienced Christian guide.
Highlights of the tour
- Drive to the Galilee Region from your Hotel in Jerusalem
- Visit Mount Tabor – the traditional site of Jesus’ transfiguration
- Continue to Megiddo to watch the archaeological mound and visit the local excavations.
- Have a unique outdoor Kitchen experience – Click here for more information
- Drive to Jaffa – the most ancient port city in the world
- Visit Jaffa Old City and the Ancient Port.
- Visit Saint Peter’s Church, dedicated to the Apostle’s miracle.
- Enjoy the famous landmarks in Jaffa including the city’s Clock tower and Immanuel Church.
- Stroll through the alleys of the famous local flea market.
- Return to Jerusalem
We begin the tour with a drive from your accomdated hotel towards north to the beautiful Galilee Region.
The Galilee attracts many Christian pilgrims every year.
This is due to the fact that many of the miracles of Jesus occurred there, according to the New Testament.
Most of them occurred on the shores of the Sea of Galilee—including his walking on water, calming the storm, and feeding five thousand people in Tabgha.
Our first stop will be on Mount Tabor, the traditional site of Jesus’ transfiguration.
This is when Christ had transfigured and become radiant in glory upon a mountain.
Before visiting the mount, we will take some moments to enjoy the astonishing green valley around the place.
Later, we will walk up the mount for a visit to the Church of Transfiguration.
From there, we will continue to Megiddo(aka Armageddon) – a once important Canaanite city-state during the bronze age.
Additionally, it was an important royal city in the Kingdom of Israel.
It is the location of a gathering of armies for a battle during the end times according to the Book of revelations.
We will visit the excavation site of Meggido and learn more about its history.
From there we will drive onwards to our last station – the port city of Jaffa in present-day Tel Aviv.
We will visit Jaffa old port and enjoy the view of the Mediterranian coast.
We will also visit Saint Peter’s Church, the Clock tower, and the flea market.