Bethlehem and jericho tour is the best way to experience the historical city of Nazareth in an unforgettable way.
To many Christians, the best vacation they can imagine is being able to visit some of the most important places for the Christian faith.
All the tours conducted by Holy Land VIP Tours are led by Licensed Christian tour guides.
As a Christian certified guide, his tours include from both the religious elements and the historical one.
Bethlehem today is a popular Holy Land destination home to one of the largest Palestinian Christian communities.
Jericho is also a very popular destination because it is in its area, where our Lord Jesus was baptized.
When taking such a private tour with us, there are definitely some places we will surely visit due to their religious significance.
Visit the cities where Christ was born and baptized in an unforgettable Holy Land Christian tour!
- Drive from Jerusalem to the city of Bethlehem.
- Visit the Church of Nativity – the birthplace of the Son of God.
- Walk to Square The Manger Square – Bethlehem’s Iconic city square.
- Visit the Chapel of the Milk Grotto – where people seeks god’s help to conceive.
- Discover the Shepherd’s field – Where the archangel told about the coming of the Messiah.
- Visit Rachel’s tomb – A Holy site for Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Here Rachel the wife of Jacob is believed to be buried.
- Stop at Tell es-Sultan on your way to Jericho – a famous archaeological site with unique a history.
- Continue to Qaser El Yehud – Jesus’ baptism site..
- Perform a spiritual Baptism Ceremony – Learn more here!
- Ascend The Mount of Temptation for an extraordinary vantage – the same place where Jesus was tempted by the Devil.
- Visit the Greek Orthodox monastery of Deir Hajla – a Monastery which commemorates St. Gerasimus, whose grave was nearby.
- Enjoy a unique Bedouin Hospitality experience in the evening with authentic local dinner made by local Bedouins – Learn more here!
- During this visit we will be crossing the Israeli-Palestinian borders, so don’t forget to bring your passports with you.
- Make sure to bring modest wear with you. It will be needed during our visit to Rachel’s Tomb, due to the sacredness of the place.