Credit to mosheruzh from 123RF Stock Photo for the picture
Bethlehem and Hebron Tour is the best way to experience the historical cities of Bethlehem and Hebron in an unforgettable way.
To many Christians the best vacation they can imagine is being able to visit some of the most important places to the Christian faith.
All the tours conducted by Holy Land VIP Tours are led by a certified Christian guide.
As a Christian certified guide, his tours include both the religious elements and the historical one.
When taking a Bethlehem and Hebron Tour with us, there are definitely some places we will surely visit due to their religious significance.
Highlights of the tour
- Drive from Jerusalem to the city of Bethlehem
- Visit the Church of Nativity – the birthplace of the Son of God.
- Walk through the city’s famous Square – The Manger Square.
- Visit Rachel’s tomb – A Holy site for the three Religions.
- Discover Hebron and the Patriarch cave
- Return to Israel territories and stop at Susya – A National Heritage Site
During this visit we will be crossing the Israeli-Palestinian borders.
As a result, you will be required to carry your passports during the whole day so make sure to bring them and make sure you don’t lose them.
In addition, during our visit to Rachel’s Tomb, make sure to wear modest outfit due to the sacredness of the place.